Salient Features :
- This unit is a mechanical device used for unloading of dried powder from the FBD Bowl, by means of clamping a SS cone with valve, and inverting the assembly at the desired point of discharge.
- A SS channel column is used to house the lifting assembly. The column has flanged ends to fix the top and bottom bearings pedestals.
- Consists of a suitable hydraulic cylinder or mechanical lead screw arrangement guide assembly and a lifting head.
- The column is free between the two bearing assemblies to be swing manually to the desired point of discharge.
- A hydraulic assembly fixed on a yoke type arm is used for tilting.
- The cone is designed to suit the FBD bowl in use, with a height and slope to facilitate easy discharge of the powder.